Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Little Bit of Magic Left

There are some people left in this world who are not completely selfish and heartless. The morning of St. Patrick's Day a Denver man, who decided to ride the bus due to the recent snow, found something no one would have ever expected.
As he sat down on a bench to wait for the RTD bus to arrive. He noticed something under the bench. As he got closer he noticed it was a plastic pot filled with several Sacagawea dollar coins. 50 of them to be exact. With an extra $3.17 thrown in for good luck.
Inside the pot was a note. "Happy St. Patrick's Day ... Because there is not enough magic in the world. Because I have many wonderful things in my life, and some of them feel like magic to me. Because I used to wish that I would find a pot of gold. Because I would have been thrilled to find this. Have a great day."
"It was so cool the way I found them (the coins)," said Rowlingson. "I'm going to try and pay it forward somehow." (courtesy 9news.com)
With all that is going on in the world it is nice to now that there are people out there who care about making a difference in someone else's life, no matter how big or small it may be.
Photobucket (courtesy 9news.com)

No comments: